- gpsd (2.34.dfsg-1) unstable; urgency=low
- * As the automatic discovery of USB GPS devices resulted in trouble for
- everybody who is using a 'normal' usb to serial converter, it was
- disabled by default. An example gpsd.rules file is provided in
- /usr/share/doc/gpsd/examples. Please modify it to suit your needs and
- install it into /etc/udev/rules.d.
- As long as there's no proper way to discover if there was really a GPS
- device attached, this will stay disabled by default.
- * gpsd was moved to /usr/sbin, as this is a rather a system daemon than a
- tool for the normal user. Please update your scripts if necessary.
- -- Bernd Zeimetz <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 14 Oct 2007 13:14:28 +0200