automate build parameter detection based on debian/control
Currently we have to manually specify various build options that should be detected and handled in the build job themselves based on the debian/control file in the source. Some parameters that are ripe for this type of automation:
- Packages with archs "all" for binary-independent builds.
- Architecture specific packages.
- Sources that build only binary-dependent packages.
- automatically detect and build multi-stage builds - for example, dbus has a build dependency on itself via the test-suite, and thus requires a 2 stage build.
- support cross-builds for bootstrapping new architectures.
- this would reduce the number of first time build failures
- reduce the number of breakages when an updated package changes to add things like an architecture independent package
- remove the need for hacking on the jenkins job for bootstrapping multi-staged builds and cross-architecture builds.
- allows us to simplify devuan-releasebot logic.