For post 1.0 release we will probably need two instances of liquidfeedback.
If anyone want to contribute with one server (bare metal or VPS), an dedicated machine is needed for running liquidfeedback.
- it should NOT hosted in USA or in any other country where privacy and/or private property isn't respected. Europe is favourite.
- root access to VUA group is needed.
- a dedicated IP address ( better if both v4 and v6 in dual stack )
- decent connectivity ( 10 megs at least )
- hosted in a professional farm ( please no home-based machines )