- Apt is copyright 1997, 1998, 1999 Jason Gunthorpe and others.
- Apt is currently developed by APT Development Team <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
- License: GPLv2+
- This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
- it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
- the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
- (at your option) any later version.
- This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
- but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
- GNU General Public License for more details.
- You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
- along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
- Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301, USA.
- See /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL-2, or
- <http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.txt> for the terms of the latest version
- of the GNU General Public License.