- Fix the newly introduced method GetListOfFilesInDir to not
accept every file if no extension is enforced
(= restore old behaviour). (Closes: #565213)
- accept also partfiles with "pref" file extension as valid
- accept also partfiles with "conf" file extension as valid
- reorder description and split out syntax
- add partfile name convention (Closes: #558348)
- describe partfile name convention also here
- don't segfault if term.log file can't be opened.
Thanks Sam Brightman for the patch! (Closes: #475770)
- replace the per language addendum with a global addendum
- add a explanation why translations include (maybe) english
parts to the new global addendum (Closes: #561636)
- fix malloc asseration fail with ja_JP.eucJP locale in
apt-cache search. Thanks Kusanagi Kouichi! (Closes: #548884)
Fix also the buildsystem for building the coresponding docs from these
two files if they are exist for this language so we don't need to change
the makefiles for ja and fr - and can also use the same simple makefiles
for it and pl which ship these files as not-yet-with-po4a-translated
(and currently no man page translation.)
- remove the DPkg::NoConfTriggers - absolutely useless as we need
TriggersPending already so we can use --no-triggers.
- remove the Immediate-option from the example, it doesn't help much.
- UnpackCritical uses DepUnPackPre with a D (on simple letter...)
- the "smart" optimisation to skip A was not so smart - revert.
use of dpkg's trigger and configuration handling (Closes: #473461)
Add NoTriggers option to add --no-triggers to all dpkg calls,
NoConfiguration to prevent apt from trying to configure packages -
dpkg should handle this in the last ConfigurePending call.
This options are for now deactivated as they require more testing in
real world situations, but the plan is to enable them in the near
future if anything works well.