You can not select more than 25 topics
Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
- # Due to corruption (local or network) a user might end up with a
- # Translation-$lang file on disk that is actually a Packages file. In this
- # case apt used to generate invalid package versions out of the
- # Translation-$lang file (i.e. apt-cache policy foo) would show a version
- # coming out of a Translation file. Downloading this versions fails as
- # there is no acquire method available for the package
- set -e
- TESTDIR="$(readlink -f "$(dirname "$0")")"
- . "$TESTDIR/framework"
- configarchitecture "amd64"
- buildsimplenativepackage 'foo' 'all' '1.0'
- APTARCHIVE="$(readlink -f ./aptarchive)"
- # corrupt the Translation-en file to look like a regular Packages file
- rm rootdir/var/cache/apt/*.bin
- cp "$APTARCHIVE/dists/unstable/main/binary-amd64/Packages" \
- # ensure that there is no Version for the package foo generated out of
- # the corrupted Translation-en file
- testsuccessequal "foo:
- Installed: (none)
- Candidate: 1.0
- Version table:
- 1.0 500
- 500 file:$APTARCHIVE unstable/main all Packages" aptcache policy foo