You can not select more than 25 topics
Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
- set -e
- TESTDIR=$(readlink -f $(dirname $0))
- . $TESTDIR/framework
- configarchitecture "i386"
- insertpackage 'unstable' 'apt' 'all' '1.0'
- setupaptarchive --no-update
- # normal update works fine
- testsuccess aptget update
- # make InRelease really big
- mv aptarchive/dists/unstable/InRelease aptarchive/dists/unstable/InRelease.good
- dd if=/dev/zero of=aptarchive/dists/unstable/InRelease bs=1M count=2 2>/dev/null
- touch -d '+1hour' aptarchive/dists/unstable/InRelease
- aptget update -o Apt::Get::List-Cleanup=0 -o acquire::MaxReleaseFileSize=$((1*1000*1000)) -o Debug::pkgAcquire::worker=0 > output.log
- msgtest 'Check that the max write warning is triggered'
- if grep -q "Writing more data than expected" output.log; then
- cat output.log
- # ensure the failed InRelease file got renamed
- testsuccess ls rootdir/var/lib/apt/lists/partial/*InRelease.FAILED
- mv aptarchive/dists/unstable/InRelease.good aptarchive/dists/unstable/InRelease
- # append junk at the end of the Packages.gz/Packages
- SIZE="$(stat --printf=%s aptarchive/dists/unstable/main/binary-i386/Packages)"
- find aptarchive -name 'Packages*' | while read pkg; do
- echo "1234567890" >> "$pkg"
- NEW_SIZE="$(stat --printf=%s aptarchive/dists/unstable/main/binary-i386/Packages)"
- rm -f rootdir/var/lib/apt/lists/localhost*
- testequal "W: Failed to fetch http://localhost:8080/dists/unstable/main/binary-i386/Packages Writing more data than expected ($NEW_SIZE > $SIZE)
- E: Some index files failed to download. They have been ignored, or old ones used instead." aptget update -qq