- What is britney and britney2
- Britney2 is a program that can be used to `migrate` debian-based
- packages from one suite to another. It is the tool used by Debian and
- Ubuntu to choose which packages are ready for wider testing.
- Britney2 is the reimplementation and replacement of the original
- britney program. Through out this documentation, any mention of
- britney generally refers to the britney2 implementation. When there
- is a need to reference the original britney implementation, this
- documentation will use britney1.