- * If ftp or http isn't turned on, we can trim down the templates file..
- Or, if cdebconf supports registration, I could just collapse the more or
- less duplicate ftp and http templates into one, and register multiple
- questions from it. Which is probably best..
- * Grab country names translations at build time by using the iso_3166
- translations from the iso-codes package. See countrychooser mechanism
- for this. Will save useless work to translators.
- * Dynamically build list of suites on a mirror and let the user choose
- between them, instead of choosing from a static list that might be wrong.
- (The question is, where to get translated descriptions of the available
- suites? Or would a list of suite names w/o descriptions be ok as the
- question only shows up in expert mode?)
- * Now that the mirror split has happened, some work needs to be done on
- default mirrors. The current default of ftp.debian.org is not available
- for some arches, and those arches will get a semi-randomly determined
- default. Possible solutions include:
- - Using ftp.debian.org/debian-all , but this would best be aliased to
- ftp-all.debian.org due to limitations of Mirrors.masterlist format.
- - Using the mirrors.debian.net dns infrastructure, if it's reads.