@ -1,3 +1,4 @@
* put in checks so the user can't enter data that is clearly invalid (perhaps this will be done through debconf.
* do other sorts of network configurations (pcmcia, ppp)
* dhcp and static udebs share a fair amount, perhaps that can be fixed.
* pppconfig would be a good starting point for the ppp udeb. There is also an example in there of how to use pppd to detect a modem.
@ -1,3 +1,9 @@
netcfg (0.04) unstable; urgency=low
* fixed a segfault found by "Randolph Chung" <email@example.com>
-- David Whedon <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 8 Jan 2001 19:19:17 -0800
netcfg (0.03) unstable; urgency=low
* cleaned up much, now it plays well with main-menu and