- * IPv6 support:
- - Ensure that the DUID-LLT is copied into the installed system.
- - When/If the DHCPv6 client is switched to dhclient, the following
- Ubuntu patch should be evaluated:
- revno: 1286
- committer: Stéphane Graber <email@example.com>
- branch nick: ubuntu
- timestamp: Tue 2012-02-07 09:15:30 -0500
- Apply patch from Alec Warner making netcfg respect netcfg/dhcpv6_timeout
- and running dhclient in one-shot mode (-1).
- * do other sorts of network configurations (ppp)
- * pppconfig would be a good starting point for the ppp udeb. There is also an
- example in there of how to use pppd to detect a modem.
- * Make netcfg-static smarter about default values, e.g. call ifconfig and