You can not select more than 25 topics
Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
- This file discusses security related issues with pcsc-lite and how to
- handle them.
- Sometimes it is dangerous to run daemons under a root account. If there is
- a chance to exploit a buffer overflow you can protect sensitive information
- by running it under a different account. It might be useful to create another
- user with hardware priveledges and run pcscd as that user. Be sure this user
- can manipulate the server sockets.
- Application suggestions:
- Make sure you Disconnect when you are not using the reader. Also be sure to
- ReleaseContext before exiting your program.