* Add variable mirrorbase to popanal.py, to make it easier to set up
a new server.
* Remove listing email as the transport method in the package
description, and make the description independent of the method
used. This reflect the new HTTP transport support. (Closes: #321056)
* Update the FAQ to better reflect the support for HTTP submissions.
* popcon-upload-ubuntu: Replace ubuntulinux.org with ubuntu.com. Patch
from Colin Watson and Ubuntu.
* Correct use of 'su' in cron-script. (Closes: #331438)
* Make it possible to get popcon to only report using HTTP. Patch
from Vagrant Cascadian. (Closes: #325030)
* Added debian/compat to set debhelper compatibility level to 4, and
remove debian/conffiles as it is no longer needed.
[Mohammed Adnène Trojette]
- Updated Romanian by Eddy Petrisor. (Closes: #323225)
- Updated Swedish from Daniel Nylander. (Closes: #332710)
- Updated Tagalog from Eric Pareja. (Closes: #338614)