- Completed no.po.
* Javier Fern�ndez-Sanguino
- Added missing useful packages to the spanish task
* Joey Hess
- Updated copyright date range.
- Make unselected buttons be the same color as the window itself.
Matches look of new, fixed whiptail, and Closes: #122212
- Note in README that the way to get a task added is a bug report against
this package. Closes: #144533
- Removed broken python-bobo from python task. Closes: #180925
- The python task is retargeted at providing a subset of the more useful
python tools, instead of everything. Semi-randomly removed some stuff.
Someone who uses python might want to take over maintainership of this
- Capitalised first letter of every task, in an effort to look
"professional". Closes: #183109
- Removed the fortran task, not sufficiently used.
- Added mutt and spamassassin to mail server task.
- Fixed menu entry to give full path to su-to-root as it is in sbin for
some reason. Closes: #188367
- Replace gnome-gnomines with gnome-games in games task, package rename.
- Replace xtris with the currently popular tetrinet in games task.
- Make "available file" message recommend running dselect update.
Closes: #153016, #183690
- Replace netenv (with its nasty boot-time prompt) with guessnet (with
its slick new ifupdown integration) in laptop task.
- Add hdparm to laptop task, since many laptop users will want to use it
to speed up (or turn off!) their disks. Closes: #87450
- Add menu to office task.
- Added a java task. Closes: #108061
- Removed inlined Spanish translation of spanish task. However we should
add translations, it's not like that!
- Added a Thai task. Closes: #122663. Needs review since the bug's package
list was 2 years old.
- Cleaned up bad wording in most of the descriptions of the
- Added sudo to unix-server.
- Added kernel-compile task for custom kernel building. Closes: #184428
- Blessed the idea of putting Maintainer fields in individual task files.
- Removed nonexistant packages from tasks: netscape-zh-resource-477,
dialdcost, hanterm, tktabble-dev
- Put cxterm-ks in korean task to replace hanterm. I hope that's right.
- Rename mozilla-locale-es to mozilla-locale-es-es.
- For chinese-t, use doc-linux-zh-text, which provides traditional
chinese. doc-linux-zh-t went away.
- doincludes.pl and makedesc.pl use apt-cache dumpavail instead of
dselect available file, for more up-to-date information.
- Shortended the description of c-dev.
- Renamed Essential field to Key, to prevent confusion.
- Implemented dropping of tasks that are missing key packages.
- Enhanced listpackages.pl with support for listing key packages.
- makedesc.pl too.
- Key packages do not need to be listed under Packages too.
- Updated tcl/tk to 8.4.
- Removed localces from language tasks; language-env depends on it.
- Changed around what is Key and what is not, more changes than I can
- Don't expand lsb package's deps, we want the whole thing or nothing.
- Added makeoverride.pl, which will generate an override file from a
directory of task files.
- Remove user-de and user-es, language-env superscedes.
- Back to just gimp for desktop task.
- If a task is not in the task desc files, but is in the available file
as a Task: line, do not display it.