* Individual desktop environments are displayed by tasksel.
Currently only xfce, gnome, and kde, which are the most popular 3.
* Preseeding tasksel/desktop still works to select the default desktop,
and now preseeding eg, tasksel/desktop=lxde will also cause that task
to be displayed by tasksel even when it would not normally be.
* Added a Parent field, which results in a simple nested hierarchy
display. (Currently only one level deep, and not collapsable since
debconf doesn't have an appropriate widget.)
* Relevance field order inverted (1 is highest).
* Some strings were fuzzied, but they were all the non-translatable
names of desktop environments, so this does not hurt actual d-i
localization, only the stats until those get un-fuzzied.
* Removed mail-server, dns-server, database-server, file-server tasks,
which were not well enough defined to be useful and whose menu
space will be better used for blends or openstack tasks.
* Laptop task is no longer displayed, just automatically installed
when laptop-detect says to. Note that in the case of a false positive,
only a little extra space is used, and in the case of a false negative,
nothing in the task is needed for a usable desktop environment on a