scripts), to allow special control of tasks during new installs.
- Add a new "standard" task which defaults to being marked for install
on new installs and is otherwise hidden (because removing it makes
little sense), and which causes all standard or above priority packages
to be installed. Closes: #301273, #298702
- Remove the -r, -i, and -s switches as unnecessary given the standard
- Remove the -n switch since it was intended to be used with other removed
- Make the lang test only do anything on new installs, to avoid tasksel
looking at the LANG variable in everyday use.
- Rename Packages field in input task files to Packages-list to allow
really specifying a Packages value.
- Remove openoffice.org (leaving -bin), and remove all OOo -help- and
-l10n- packages from all tasks. This is necessary because these packages
are available for all architectures, but have broken dependencies on
many architectures (openoffice.org-bin is only built on a few), which
breaks installation of the tasks of which they are a part on many