so it's less of a special case from how task definitions generally work.
* Key packages are always included in a task, and need not be explicitly
listed by the Packages field, although it's ok if they are.
* Allow package list programs to output the list separated by any
whitespace, not just newlines.
* Pass params from Packages: fields to the program that is run.
* Add a "list" method, supporting easy user-defined tasks with no coding
or overrides hacking needed, vis:
* Some docs improvements in this area.
scripts), to allow special control of tasks during new installs.
- Add a new "standard" task which defaults to being marked for install
on new installs and is otherwise hidden (because removing it makes
little sense), and which causes all standard or above priority packages
to be installed. Closes: #301273, #298702
- Remove the -r, -i, and -s switches as unnecessary given the standard
- Remove the -n switch since it was intended to be used with other removed
- Make the lang test only do anything on new installs, to avoid tasksel
looking at the LANG variable in everyday use.
- Rename Packages field in input task files to Packages-list to allow
really specifying a Packages value.
- Remove fonty from Turkish task because it only handles iso* fonts,
and debian-installer sets Turkish font to a better alternative
(ter-916f) which is overridden if fonty is installed.