- Now that debconf-apt-progress is used and tasksel can run inside debconf,
- it would be nice to convert it so tasksel starts debconf in the beginning,
- and runs everything under debconf, except perhaps any manual package
- selection that the user might decide to do. This would reduce startup
- delays and also the delay between the two debconf runs it does now.
- Also, to better handle the case of one task being removed while another is
- installed, use debconf-apt-progress with waypoints.
- Move more data from tasks/* to task packages.