Garcon based menu plugin. Basically works the same as
the plugin in xfdesktop, with an additional option
to show the generic names in the menu.
Also extend the migration program to migrate from the
xfdesktop menu to the panel menu.
* Add some new xfce4-panel icons.
* Lot of small fixes in the properties dialogs.
* String fixes.
* Use a location selector for the launcher dialog.
* String review, case fixes.
* Other stuff...
(Old svn revision: 29082)
- Completely rewritten launcher (Bugs 2336, 2365, 1323, 2262 and 1225)
- Various improvements in libxfce4panel (memory leaks, G_GNUC_INTERNAL,
GSList, canonical strings and fixed pedantic warnings).
- Libxfce4panel does no longer depend on libxfcegui4. This might cause
some problems with plugins. Plugin developers should add libxfcegui4
to the dependencies of their package (including cflags and libadd in
(Old svn revision: 25077)